500mg / 100 softgels
Garlic has a long history of use to ward off colds, the flu and to keep a person healthy year round. In tradition herbal medicine, garlic is used to treat symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections, to prevent or reduce occurrence of bacterial and viral infections and to assist improving healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Garlic might increase the risk of bleeding in those with a blood disorder or who are taking blood thinners. Please consult your physician prior to use. Discontinue use prior to surgery.
Each softgel provides and equivalent of 500mg of fresh garlic, in an odour-reduced format.
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you have pemphigus (any of several diseases characterized by the formation of successive eruptions of large blisters on apparently normal skin and mucous membranes, often in association with sensations of itching or burning)
- Consult a health care provider prior use if you have diabetes
- Consult a health care provider prior use if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors or cholesterol-lowering medication
- Do not use prior to surgery
- Garlic can irritate the GI tract in some people.
- Keep out of reach of children
Two softgels per day with meals. For prolonged use, consult a physician.