Tea Tree Oil 20% Lotion
20% Pure Tea Tree Oil in a base of alcohol and water. Ideal for use on sensitive skin. It contains all the same benefits as full strength Tea Tree Oil including its natural antiseptic, antifungal and germicide effects on the skin. For external use only.
Tea Tree Oil is wonderful to have around the house, cottage/cabin, boat, car and while traveling. The list below shows the wide range of use this natural product provides:
- Helps to treat and prevent head lice infestation
- Helps to relieve fungal infections, such as athlete's foot, fungal nail-bed infection and vaginal yeast infection
- May help to alleviate acne, eczema and herpes simplex (cold-sores)
- First-aid antiseptic (disinfects cuts and scrapes, prevents infection
CAUTIONS / WARNINGS:
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with water
- For external use only
- Avoid all topical use of Tea Tree Oil on cats and dogs. These animal species appear to poorly tolerate Tea Tree Oil leading to possible serious toxicity. As well, oral use in pets should also be avoided.
- Do not use full strength for children under 18 months of age or if pregnant – dilute to ½ strength
- Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
Apply 2-3 times per day to affected areas, or as recommended by a physician. For external use only.